The ConnectWise Manage-Sage 50 (formerly Peachtree) Integration Application allows you to import your ConnectWise Manage accounting data directly into your Sage 50 application.
Sage 50 is an easy-to-use solution for small businesses looking for tools to better manage accounting for their business. Sage 50 includes features such as inventory management, business analytics, payroll (managed in-house or outsourced through Sage 50 Payroll Services), and over 80 customizable reports.
Features & Benefits:
- Import ConnectWise Manage accounting data directly into Sage 50
- Automatic product creation
- Export invoice, expense, item receipts and inventory adjustment transactions from ConnectWise Manage to Sage 50
- Customer and vendor records in Sage 50 are mapped to Companies in ConnectWise Manage
The following items are exported from ConnectWise Manage into Sage 50:
- Item Receipts
- Payment Syncs between Sage and ConnectWise Manage invoices!
- Automatic Company, Vendor, and Product Creation
Supported versions: This integration supports the current major version and one version prior.
Editions: Complete, Pro, Premium, Platinum and Quantum*
*Platinum and Quantum reportedly leverage the same APIs used by Complete
Check out this video that shows the financial information you can transfer from ConnectWise Manage:
For integration setup assistance, please refer to the following User Guide:
The ConnectWise Manage-Sage 50 Integration is certified via the ConnectWise Invent Program.
If you need assistance with integration implementation, please send a note to Help@ConnectWise.com. The ConnectWise Manage support team will be your liaison to work with the Mobius Works team to resolve any issues.