The ConnectWise Manage-Sage 50 Accounts Integration Application allows you to import your ConnectWise Manage accounting data directly into your Sage 50 Accounts application.
Take control of your day-to-day finances with Sage 50 Accounts. Designed for established small to medium sized businesses, Sage 50 Accounts helps you manage your accounts with ease, efficiency and accuracy, saving you time so you can focus on growing your business.
Features and Benefits:
- Import ConnectWise Manage accounting data directly into Sage 50 Accounts
- Export invoice, expense, purchase order and inventory adjustment transactions from ConnectWise Manage to Sage 50 Accounts
- Customer and vendor records in Sage 50 Accounts are mapped to Companies in ConnectWise Manage
The following items are exported from ConnectWise Manage into Sage 50 Accounts:
- Purchase Orders
- Product Information
- Payment Syncs between Sage and ConnectWise Manage invoices!
- Automatic Company, Vendor, and Product Creation
Supported Versions: This integration supports the current major version and one prior
Editions: Accounts, Accounts Plus and Accounts Professional
Check out this video that shows the financial information you can transfer from ConnectWise Manage:
For integration setup assistance, please refer to the following User Guide:
The ConnectWise Manage-Sage 50 Accounts Integration is certified via the ConnectWise Invent Program.
If you need assistance with integration implementation, please send a note to Help@ConnectWise.com. The ConnectWise Manage support team will be your liaison to work with the Mobius Works team to resolve any issues.