The ConnectWise Manage-Acomba Accounting Suite Integration allows you to import your accounting data directly into Acomba application.
Acomba sets the standard for SMB accounting software. Uses a modular approach to help you adapt to your company's needs. Supported by an experienced team that is always available to provide expert assistance. Acomba offers multi-station, multi-user and multi-company functionality.
Features and Benefits:
- Import ConnectWise Manage accounting data directly into Acomba
- Export invoice, expense, item receipt and inventory adjustment transactions from ConnectWise to Acomba
- Customer and Vendor records are mapped between Acomba and Companies in ConnectWise
- The following items are exported from ConnectWise into Acomba:
- Item Receipts
- Payments against invoices are synchronized between ConnectWise and Acomba
- Procurement Products created in ConnectWise will automatically be created in Acomba
Supported Versions: Acomba Accounting Suite (Acomba X is not supported)
Check out this video that shows the financial information you can transfer from ConnectWise Manage:
For integration setup assistance, please refer to the following User Guide:
The ConnectWise Manage-Acomba Accounting Suite Integration is certified via the ConnectWise Invent Program.
If you need assistance with integration implementation, please send a note to Help@ConnectWise.com. The ConnectWise Manage support team will be your liaison to work with the Mobius Works team to resolve any issues.